[TriLUG] Drive recovery services

Roger Broseus RogerB at Bronord.com
Mon Oct 13 11:44:38 EDT 2014

Think about photorec. (It's not just for photos.) I ran it overnight on a 1 TB drive in an external enclosure and recovered files for a friend. It would likely run faster hooked up internally. It does not write to the disk being recovered so you need a disk/partition large enough to receive recovered data.
	http://tinyurl.com/kjau7o
--
Roger Broseus
www.bronord.com