[TriLUG] Drive recovery services

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 14:12:06 EDT 2014

On 10/13/2014 11:27 AM, Wes Garrison wrote:
> Thanks Matt.  I tried SpinRite and ended up asking for a refund.

I had a single drive, not in an array, that had some valuable personal
information on it ...not yet backed up... when it started to jerk and
have fits. So, I bought a replacement pc board for the drive, and it
came right back to life with no read errors. For $35.

Certainly it was the "luck of the draw" that it worked, but I was happy
to win.   Ric

Linux user# 44256