[TriLUG] In a LUG a long time ago

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at austintek.com
Mon Nov 3 13:42:04 EST 2014

On Mon, 3 Nov 2014, Igor Partola wrote:

> I should clarify: I am aware that currently TriLUG does offer email and web
> hosting services to its members. I am talking about taking this to the next
> step:

I'm not in the SC, so I don't know the exact details, but we can't expand pilot
much. We have network access and a location for pilot through a historical piece
of goodwill.

If we were to implement your plan, my understanding is that we'd have to do it
on the same basis as any business; buy hardware, get a hosting service, pay
money...

Joe

jmack (at) austintek (dot) com - azimuthal equidistant
map generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml