[TriLUG] Slightly OT: Audio Digitizing Hardware Question

Scott Chilcote scottchilcote at ncrrbiz.com
Mon Nov 3 14:31:54 EST 2014

Hi Carl,

The Behringer device looks like it would work fine for the immediate
future.  I don't need a lot of inputs because I have a functional mixer
for that purpose (bought long ago from Le Shack on clearance).

If it shows promise I will be interested in upgrading, but I'll need to
find out where the major limitations are before I start down that path.

Much appreciated,

   Scott C.