[TriLUG] SSO in a Mixed World, part 2

Brian McCullough bdmc at buadh-brath.com
Thu Nov 6 12:57:23 EST 2014

Does anybody have a good cheat sheet on setting up Kerberos
authentication between Apache and AD?   I thought that I had seen one a
week or two ago, but I can't find it again.

I have found several documents that talk about setting up Apache and
Kerberos on the Linux machine, but I seem to be missing the part at the
other end of the wire.

Also, for an Apache 2.2 machine, has somebody found a reasonable way to
replace the Basic Auth Login pop-up with something more attractive?  I
know that there is a new module in 2.4 that will allow that, but my
environment isn't that advanced.

Thanks,
Brian