[TriLUG] Commercial Smart Host Providers

Brian Henning bhenning at pineinst.com
Mon Nov 17 15:14:10 EST 2014

Hi Group,

I've been taking advantage of TriLUG's kind generosity and smart-hosting my outbound e-mail through pilot.  Recently it seems that some changes in pilot's configuration is reducing the reliability and usefulness of this arrangement.  Instead of complaining about a free service, I figured I'd ask for peoples' recommendations for taking my needs to a commercial vendor.  I like having the control that self-hosting affords me, but feel the costs of a for-pay smart host is a more effective use of my money than paying for a static IP which may or may not be subject to blacklisting problems.

So!  Who in the audience uses, or has experiences (good or bad) with particular smart-hosting vendors?

Thanks!
-Brian