[TriLUG] Anyone have a thing for flat-screen CRT monitors?

Heath Roberts htroberts at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 12:44:22 EST 2014

I have two Dell P1110 ~20" monitors. Googling suggests that they have Sony
tubes and a ~1800x1440 resolution. I can't remember the last time they were
powered on, but are in apparently good condition. They have two 'VGA'
inputs--IIRC you can switch between two sources from the front panel.

I don't have any use for them and can't foresee any, but I hate to chuck
them into an electronics recycling pile.

I don't want anything for them, but I also don't want them to sit in
someone's garage until they're eventually junked--I can do that. So if you
have a CRT monitor fetish and will actually use them, by all means come get
one or both. I'm in southwest Durham (near Southpoint mall).

I'm not close to email today, but I will check occasionally to see if this
elicits any responses...

Thanks,
Heath

--