[TriLUG] Anyone have a thing for flat-screen CRT monitors?

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 17:02:50 EST 2014

On 12/06/2014 12:44 PM, Heath Roberts wrote:
> I have two Dell P1110 ~20" monitors.

Do you know someone handy with repairing Dell monitors?? Like you hating
to just ditch stuff, I have one monster sized Dell CRT monitor that went
on the blink. The display is beautiful to the point I hate to ditch it.
With old eyes, having this display working again would be a major plus.
Thanks, Ric

Linux user# 44256