[TriLUG] [JOB] AdWerx is hiring a DevOps lead for our Rails/AWS/MySQL/Chef shop!

H. Wade Minter minter at lunenburg.org
Mon Dec 8 15:56:35 EST 2014

Hi all,

I'm the new CTO over at AdWerx. We're a Durham startup focused on opening
up the world of advertising and marketing to very small businesses (we
currently focus on Realtors(tm)(r)(c)(k), but are building a more general
platform).

With a great location on Main Street in Durham (just a few steps away from
Dame's Chicken & Waffles), a real revenue model (I KNOW, RIGHT?), and
passionate folks, we're one of the hottest area startups you've never heard
of. You'll get to work in a fun startup environment without taking the
massive startup pay discount, too!

We're looking for someone to come lead our systems/infrastructure/DevOps
stuff. Core technologies include Rails, Amazon Web Services (EC2,
CloudFront, S3, and several more), CentOS, MySQL, Chef, and more. Come help
us take our infrastructure to the next level!

For more information, check out the job posting
<http://adwerx.theresumator.com/apply/A6XAZT/Lead-DevOps-Engineer.html> or
feel free to drop me a line at minter at adwerx.com

--Wade