[TriLUG] Selectively copying incoming and outgoing emails in Postfix

Chris Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Tue Dec 9 10:45:19 EST 2014

We'd like to configure a list of email addresses (or possibly domains?) and
have all of our incoming and outgoing emails to/from those addresses/domains
copied to another (remote) email address.

I need some help getting this set up.  I've poked around in Postfix a bit
over the years, but don't know where to start for this one. And IIRC, since
we want to get both incoming and outgoing emails, Postfix can only provide
half the solution.  So far today, my Google-fu is failing me. If you can
point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

If you are interested in doing this work for us (paid, of course), it would
probably not be hard to talk me into it  :)  I've got plenty on my plate
right now.

TIA!
Chris

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Web Performance: Website Load Testing Software & Services