[TriLUG] OT: Device for Improving WiFi Reception?

Scott Chilcote scottchilcote at ncrrbiz.com
Mon Dec 15 13:45:36 EST 2014

Hi All,

I swung by Intrex on my lunch break and found a TP-Link indoor antenna
with cable and base for cheap.  If that doesn't work, I can move on to
one like Steven mentioned (also cheap).

Bill: I don't have the model number of the Dell, but I have a couple of
network adapters left over from when I was trying to get wireless to
work upstairs in our house.  One is USB, one is PCI-E, and both have
external antennas.

Thanks for the pointers!

   Scott C.

--