[TriLUG] OT: lack of security at BofA

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at austintek.com
Sun Dec 21 19:42:34 EST 2014

On Sun, 21 Dec 2014, Ric Moore wrote:

> Joe, difficult can also be intelligent. Your idea was spot on. Myself, I
> don't deal with BoA at all. I just happen to dislike them. :) Ric

I did everything I could not to be with BofA, but each bank I was in, was bought
up by another bank ... and now I'm with the last one standing, BofA.  I have a
credit card history of 30yrs with only one late payment. Last time I got a house
mortgage, the mortgage guy said to never close that credit card account, it's
such a large part of my credit record. So I'm stuck with BofA because of that
credit card. I've only been with BofA for about 10 of those 30yrs.

Joe

jmack (at) austintek (dot) com - azimuthal equidistant
map generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml