[TriLUG] OT: lack of security at BofA

Esther L estherlist at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 22:15:32 EST 2014

The advice from my bank is exactly what Steve Litt posted.
What You Need to Do:

If you receive a suspicious call from someone claiming to be <bank name>
who is requesting account information (usually credit card) or security
credential information, hang up.
If you provided any personal identifiable information, alert Member
Security Advisor Services at <phone>.
If you did not provide any information, send an email to abuse@<bank>
reporting the phone number and message details.

Esther Lumsdon