[TriLUG] OT: lack of security at BofA

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 22:48:39 EST 2014

Recent fraud on one of our cards. First thing they charged was findmypast
website. Then two $1k or so purchases from Stables. fraud rules at bank
caught it. They were buying from Europe. but what concerns me is why they
want my grandma's name to commit cc fraud. I guess nowadays they are
organized crime and now sell a dossier of my info so others can try to
crack my other accounts.
Fairly scary. I guess I need to quit working so I can figure out how to
deal with this threat.

Tim