[TriLUG] TLDP

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Sun Jan 4 09:01:37 EST 2015

I've only spent 30 seconds browsing it and it looks like it's a decade out
of date (other than the mirror info note, which is 2 years out of date and
the apparently auto-generated date in the upper-right corner of the page,
which appears to be current locale date).

IMHO, the site needs to be sent to its grave.

--

With regard to Peter's remarks,
1. from what I can tell, TFM in this case is supposed to be mainly man

--

As a final aside (and as a software (Perl) developer-turned-sysadmin), I
believe that people who maintain source code and provide documentation

William Sutton