[TriLUG] TLDP

Ken M ken at mack-z.com
Mon Jan 5 08:30:52 EST 2015

Second this idea.  And Alan's blog is a good example one.  Having browsed it myself there is some cool stuff in there.

Another option is participating in wikis and forums to document bugs and workarounds.  Last year I came full circle for the first time on this.  As in I could not remember the steps for a fix I had done a couple months prior for something.  So I went to google it and the top response that came back was my own forum post on the solution.  So I actually ended up googling myself sort of.

Ken