[TriLUG] TLDP

David Both dboth at millennium-technology.com
Mon Jan 5 08:40:06 EST 2015

+1

My own web site, http://www.databook.bz, is a good example of creating a blog or
personal database of some sort as a memory aid for one's self and making it
available to others. Mine started primarily because I had to research the same
problems, fixes and various bits of information several times over. In part due
to the holes in memory caused by just getting older, but also because I do many
of these things so infrequently that they don't get ingrained into my brain or
muscle memory.

I would suggest that if any of you other folks on this list have similar blogs
or memory aides, that you let us all know of their URL so we can partake of your
collective knowledge and wisdom.