[TriLUG] mail.trilug.org server cert issue

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Mon Jan 5 15:34:01 EST 2015

> If I view the certificate, it says that
> it was issued by StartCom Class 1 Primary Intermediate Server CA, and
> that the certificate begins on 1/17/11 and expired on 1/18/12.

Yeah, we had a little problem with the certificate that we generated
this week, and so we "set it back like it was"... only "like it was"
turned out to be "like it was in 2011.  :-)

I fixed it to "like it was in January 2014", so it should work for
now.

However, we will soon be attempting to set them up with new 2015 certs.

Alan Porter
email janitor
certificate wrangler