[TriLUG] OT: local source for logic ICs?

Peter Neilson neilson at windstream.net
Fri Jan 16 16:04:33 EST 2015

I have had luck getting parts from Brantley in Fayetteville:
http://www.brantleyelectronic.com/
910-485-2100

Mind you, it's been over ten years since I was there, but the place
reminded me of RS back when it was just one little store at 167 Washington
Street in Boston. Used to go there all the time around 1957. There were a
bunch of ham radio parts-or-equipment places around greater Boston, too,
run by hams, so of course they knew their stuff.