[TriLUG] OT: local source for logic ICs?

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 16:34:03 EST 2015

I'm sure I have some at home, but I'm at work, so I cant confirm I have
some right now, and I'm sure Winston Salem is a bit too far to just pick up
a few 7404. I should put my inventory on dropbox or something so I know
what I have.

I highly recommend buying surprise boxes from online electronic surplus
places, like:
http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/prodinfo.asp?number=G19135

Build you up a small cache. Beats driving to Radio Shack and not finding
anything. Speaking of that, the Radio Shack on the north side of Winston
Salem is closing. They might not have a lot of stuff, but it's a sad thing
still.

Francois