[TriLUG] OT: local source for logic ICs?

Phillip Rhodes (Fogbeam Labs) fogbeam at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 17:00:50 EST 2015

I think Popular Electronics is gone, but I still see "Circuit Cellar" and
"Everday Practical Electronics" on the shelf at Barnes & Noble frequently.
They had "Nuts and Volts" as well, until a year or so ago.  Not sure if
that one is still around or not.

B&N also carry "Raspberry Pi Geek" magazine and some other semi-regular
publications on rPi.

Phil