[TriLUG] Google Fiber

Wes Garrison wes at xitechusa.com
Wed Jan 28 11:45:00 EST 2015

@Scott, I believe Warren was being a smart-ass because you are referring to
GB (GigaBYTE) speed Internet service instead of Mb (MegaBIT).

I'm sure he still feels your pain, though, as we all do ;)

Wesley S. Garrison
Network Engineer
Xitech Communications, Inc.
phone:  (919) 260-0803
pager:   (919) 869-1744
fax:       (919) 932-5051
"Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from email."