[TriLUG] Google Fiber

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Wed Jan 28 23:48:11 EST 2015

+1.  Having been a Comcast customer (I would say "disgruntled", but that
would be redundant), and having used HughesNet at my in-laws', as much as
I hate Comcast, you would die of old age waiting for data to come back
over Hughes.  Even ssh over Hughes is terribly slow.  Nevermind something
like Flash....

William Sutton