[TriLUG] I've finished the first draft of the Stylz specifications

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sat Jan 31 20:52:19 EST 2015

Hi all,

I just finished and uploaded the first draft of the Stylz book-writing
specifications:

http://www.troubleshooters.com/projects/stylz/

Obviously I still need to write the fix executable and the
Stylz->TeX->PDF and Stylz->HTML->ePub exporters, but I'm optimistic
that I got the Stylz native format right, and for the author, that's
the important thing.

One Stylz file will be able to export to both PDF (via either TeX or
LaTeX, not sure which) or ePub. And as people write more exporters,
more target outputs can be made by the single manuscript, with no or
minimal human intervention.

SteveT