[TriLUG] Slightly Off Topic - personal NAS or Cloud Service?

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at austintek.com
Sat Jan 31 19:44:56 EST 2015

On Sat, 31 Jan 2015, Alan Porter wrote:

> I find it pretty hilarious that anyone would consider flashback, a wrapper around rsync, "sophisticated".

Alan and I will step outside afterward and settle once and forall who has the
least sophisticated setup; eg who has a serial port and pcmcia card slot on his
laptop etc.

Maybe I should have said that that my setup required the smallest increments
along the way. I just added more external enclosures and bigger disks, and more
rsync lines to the cronjob.

Joe

jmack (at) austintek (dot) com - azimuthal equidistant
map generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml