[TriLUG] FS: Dell Vostro 1500 laptop

Jeff T. Riffer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Feb 26 23:47:06 EST 2015

We've got a 5 year old Dell Vostro 1500 laptop for sale for $75. It was
originally my wife's work laptop an then was re-purposed for the spawn
process. The spawn has her own laptop now, so I'm passing this on to
(hopefully) a good home.

It's overall in solid working condition. There are some caveats:

  - The T key is missing. I might actually have the keycap for it somewhere.
  - There's a few custom artwork stickers on it courtesy of the spawn.
  - The hinge for the laptop lid is a bit loose, but not unusable
  - While the battery is a large-capacity battery, it only gets about an hour
or so of battery life.

Other than that it's actually a decent basic laptop. I'll be formatting it
and throwing an Ubuntu install on it to make sure everything works, let me
know if you're interested.