[TriLUG] Move over Google: Wilson, NC did it a long, long time ago

Matt Flyer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Feb 27 10:30:38 EST 2015

I was reading on a local firearms forum, a particularly right wing bastion if there ever was one, where they're already calling this a govt. takeover of the Internet.  Please.  I'm just waiting for all the cries about how business is just bring punished for trying to make a profit and other propaganda.

Sent from my iPad