[TriLUG] Move over Google: Wilson, NC did it a long, long time ago

Bill Farrow via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Feb 27 11:07:39 EST 2015

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 10:49 AM, John Vaughters via TriLUG
<trilug at trilug.org> wrote:
> AT&T CEO Randall Stephenson has halted production of his company’s new fiber network. Following President Barack Obama’s push

The CEO might want to tell this to his management team, because AT&T
just dug up our neighborhood and laid fiber.

The industry now has certainty about the regulatory framework. The
internet really is for communication and not just content delivery.

Bill