[TriLUG] Move over Google: Wilson, NC did it a long, long time ago

Lee Fickenscher via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Feb 27 11:22:39 EST 2015

The article (or headline as I didn't read the whole article) about AT&T is
a bit misleading IIRC (what? a reporter either gets it wrong or is
deliberately misleading? say it isn't so!)

IIRC, AT&T is still continuing with everything they already have planned.
They just aren't making any new plans... And I'm not even sure I believe
that.