[TriLUG] Move over Google: Wilson, NC did it a long, long time ago

John Vaughters via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Feb 27 16:53:07 EST 2015

My last comment before I leave for a weekend of skiing. I found this survey that shows 79% of the people polled agree that the rules should be released prior to voting.
This time I mean it, I am done. Thanks for the debate and have a great weekend.

PRESS RELEASE: New Survey Finds Americans Skeptical that FCC Regulation of the Internet Will Be Helpful; Favor More Disclosure - Progressive Policy Institute

|   |
| PRESS RELEASE: New Survey Finds Americans Skeptica...For Immediate Release WASHINGTON—The Progressive Policy Institute (PPI) today released the results of a new survey finding that most Americans are unfamiliar ... |
|  |
| View on www.progressivepolic... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |