[TriLUG] Move over Google: Wilson, NC did it a long, long time ago

John Vaughters via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Feb 27 16:33:25 EST 2015

>Honestly John, I don't mean this in a disrespectful manner

No disrespect taken and hopefully none given from my previous comments. I do not agree with your statements in the least other than I see no wrong with people's beliefs and emotions making changes, this is good and respected. Giving full trust to a Gov. or a Corp. is unwise. Difference being I can decide to not do business with a Corp. But hey, trusting Gov. seems to be a new generation issue and they will have to learn on their own about trust. Mostly both Corp. and Gov. are trying to gain power and the people are nothing to them other than a paying customer or a vote. If this generation truly beleives that writing regulation behind closed doors to be released on voting day is ok, well Good Luck!!!! At least you heard my warning today! What you do with it is entirely up to you.
We will have to agree to disagree on most other items.