[TriLUG] keyboards

Peter Neilson via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Feb 28 08:26:34 EST 2015

On Sat, 28 Feb 2015 08:09:17 -0500, David Burton via TriLUG
<trilug at trilug.org> wrote:

> ... the function keys. Many of the laptop keyboards for sale on eBay have
> awful, weird key positions. They'll work in your computer, but they will
> drive you stark raving mad if you actually try to use them.

I recently bought a new desktop box and it came with a new keyboard. The
key placement is not too bad, but the SHAPE of the keytops is horrid.

Herre is what happens when I am bnot very careful; in hittuing the keys
accuratrely. The keytops are too fat, and theuy interfere wuith eacgh
other.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a keyboard with better keys?