[TriLUG] keyboards

via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Feb 28 16:14:05 EST 2015

Adding my two cents as a student:

There's a subreddit for mechanical keyboards with some excellent documentation on this.

http://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/wiki/mechanical_keyboard_overviews

Check out some of the articles they have. It helped me purchase a Das Keyboard 4C for a portable, quiet kb for when the model M is too much.

—
Sent from Mailbox