[TriLUG] Open Steering Meeting, March 3rd at 13:00 in #trilug-business

Jack Hill via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Mar 2 13:21:16 EST 2015

Hi all,

We will be trying opening up the steering meetings to spectators. Our
first one will be tomorrow, March 3rd at 13:00 EST in #trilug-business on
freenode. Please join us if you are able and interested (logs will, as
always, be published after the meeting). Due to concerns about getting
through our agenda in a timely fashion, non-steering members will not be
able to speak. If you feel that you have something valuable to add to a
topic, send me a private message and I'll grant you voice temporarily.

We have not finalized the agenda, but topics that will be discussed
include:

- DMARC mailing list fallout
- Topics for future meeting
- Logistics planning for the March meeting

Best,
Jack
--
Jack Hill