[TriLUG] Win4Lin

Ken M via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Mar 11 10:02:35 EDT 2015

I can understand why you want to avoid using a full virtual instance for a program but why do you wish to avoid Wine as well?  I have no experience with Win4Lin but I am curious why wine is a problem.  Only because I have had very good results with wine for several windows programs over the years.

Ken