[TriLUG] The sad state of sysadmin in the age of containers

Kristopher Kane via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Mar 13 17:11:14 EDT 2015

I work with Hadoop and the larger Hadoop ecosystem every day. I don't
compile the ecosystem from source just like I don't compile CentOS from
source.  Why would I?

This article seems like a build up of frustration that resulted in being
angry at everything and doesn't really have anything to do with security.

Kris