[TriLUG] Fully OT: Time to leave TWCBC? was: Re: semi-OT: mail relaying broken for other time warner customers?

William Sutton via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Mar 24 12:15:56 EDT 2015

And if you think this service is bad, try Comcast.  Anyone (other than
Comcast management and shareholders) who honestly thinks that a
Comcast-TWC merger would be beneficial for the customers is delusional.
Any Comcast management or shareholders who believe that the merge would be
beneficial for anyone other than Comcast is disingenuous at best.

William Sutton