[TriLUG] DRMed coffee maker?

Matt Flyer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed May 13 06:38:44 EDT 2015

I inherited a Keurig.  I really like it.  I use regular, branded, cups that I get at Costco and wouldn't have troubles using them with their little DRM tactic.

Still, when the thing dies, I'll be damned if I'm going to buy the new replacement with that technology in it.  Also, a company makes and I think gives away a ring you can clip into it that defeats the DRM which looks for a certain color dot or something in a particular place.

Sent from my iPad