[TriLUG] OT: Telescopes in Raleigh

Scott Sexton via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri May 15 13:11:23 EDT 2015

Tomorrow night (May 16th) the weather is looking decent for Moorehead
Planetarium's Skywatching at Jordan Lake.  Head over there and ask
questions!  I've been meaning to go myself, but it never seems to fall on a
good night for my schedule.

http://moreheadplanetarium.org/around-the-state/in-your-community/skywatching

Scott