[TriLUG] OT: RasPi NAS?

C TC via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat May 16 12:41:57 EDT 2015

Thanks all.

Some excellent starting points in here. My plan is to limit power
consumption, while offering media to
our XBMC devices/Android phones. At the moment, one mini-itx HTPC machine
is acting as a server.
Unfortunately, as you know, it has to be powered on to serve ... darn
electricity!

John,
Thanks for the write up. Seems straight-forward enough for my usage.

David,
If the Lenovo box didn't require match HDD's, I would pick one up today.