[TriLUG] OT: Tablet Recommendations

Ken MacKenzie via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat May 16 13:01:37 EDT 2015

Most any android tablet will probably work out well.  Do you have a
preferred screen size/form factor?  Galaxy tabs might be a good option.
Removable storage eliminates Kindle Fires and I think most Nexus devices.
Also there are these Dragon Touch devices that sell well on Amazon.  No
personal experience with them.

Ken

On Sat, May 16, 2015 at 12:21 PM, Alan Sterger via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org