[TriLUG] OT: Tablet Recommendations

Tim Jowers via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun May 17 14:27:43 EDT 2015

Proscan 10 widescreen or msybe other sub-$100. Work fine. I dont do
extended reading but screen seems display puxels,brightness control as good
as my macbook,win hp lsptop,linux computer.

Cheap and work fine. Most, if not almist all droid tablets, have usb, hdmi,
etc. Havent tried usb host mode as microsd is so big now.

Cheers,
Tim