[TriLUG] Micro/Stick PC

C TC via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Jun 1 10:52:07 EDT 2015

In the last 2 years, I've bought over a dozen TV "sticks" and TV boxes from
Geekbuying.com

The Pipo would meet your needs, and even comes in a dual-boot flavor. It is
not
a stick, but can handle a Linux install. With some basic hardware, and a
little DIY,
it can be mounted to the back of a monitor or TV.