[TriLUG] Micro/Stick PC

Lee Fickenscher via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Jun 1 11:19:03 EDT 2015

Hey Ken,
I did look at the Chrome Bit, and it would probably be at the top of my
list except that it doesn't seem to be available yet. At least I couldn't
fine a place to buy it.

The Intel Compute stick is on my list and it does appear to be available
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883800002 but it is
actually more than I need for this project and it ships with Windows 8.1,
which isn't a deal-breaker but well, you know... Windows.

Thanks!
-Lee