[TriLUG] 2 older laptops

Ken MacKenzie via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jun 5 13:16:31 EDT 2015

I have two older laptops sitting around here.  Both work and the power
cable works but both have batteries that will no longer hold a charge.

Both are currently installed with Debian Jessie

Laptop 1 - Toshiba A205 2GB of ram, I want to say it has a 320GB hard drive
but I might be wrong on that.  It is a core2duo that is at 1.8 ghz I
think.  Was my main laptop up until I got my chromebook.  Has a DVD writer
with lightscribe for the optical drive and a firewire 400? port.

Laptop 2 - Older vaio.  I think it is a pentium M in it with 1gb of ram.
 80 gb hd.  A scrap laptop I picked up and did the install on.

If you are interested.  Make me an offer.  I also have an older pentium D
optiplex desktop and an Emachines desktop here that are good for parts.
The optiplex has a bad power supply and no hard drives.  Emachines was the
kids ubuntu desktop up until a year ago.

Anyway they are just sitting here so speak up if you are interested.

Ken