[TriLUG] 2 older laptops

Glenn Starling via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Jun 6 13:28:44 EDT 2015

I would like them if they are not taken.  I am an English as a Second
Language teacher with a community college and always have students that
dont' have a computer and can't afford one.  I'd like to give them away to
good homes.  If you are wanting some type of swap or offer, I don't think I
could since the plan is to give them away.

Let me know.  I assume you are in the Triangle area so I could pick them up.

-- Glenn Starling