[TriLUG] cut the TV cable

David Both via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jun 30 08:49:30 EDT 2015

+1 for the Amazon Basics antenna.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DIFIP06?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

I tried one from Radio Shack but it was unable to pull even many very close
stations.

The one I bought at the link above was able to receive more than 25 stations
here in North Raleigh, i.e., Durant Road, most of them very clearly.

I am also very happy with my Amazon TV and NetFlix. We are exploring our options
for cutting the TV cable, in our case, Dish, and the Amazon TV makes sense for
us because I already have Prime.