[TriLUG] cut the TV cable

Jeremy Davis via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jun 30 21:44:30 EDT 2015

I previosly mentioned that I use Pandora for music with the Roku. However,
since the conversation also covers copyrighted content, piracy, ethics, and
the free/open source way of doing things... I must add, for the last few
years I have almost completely boycotted music that is not licensed
Creative Commons. So Pandora on my Roku happens occasionally because it is
convenient. However, 95% of the time I listen to music downloaded from
Jamendo.com or CC music found with with CC Search. Jamendo is great for
music, I just wish I could find a similar resource for video content.

Jeremy Davis