[TriLUG] mostly OT: movies on the go?

Reginald Reed via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Jul 20 09:58:29 EDT 2015

+1 on using a cheap Android tablet.  I've recently ordered a few USB OTG
cables that provide a standard female USB port as well an female micro USB
for power that charges the phone/tablet.  This is what I've purchased:

http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C452XFO

So far I've been able to charge my Nexus 6 with a USB drive attached and
been able to use a USB ethernet adapter for a Chromecast (single micro USB
that powers it and provides Ethernet).

--Reggie