[TriLUG] mostly OT: movies on the go?

Dewey Hylton via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Jul 20 12:18:48 EDT 2015

this looks perfect, if not even a bit overkill, for my needs. will likely order this along with whatever cheap tablet i end up choosing. thanks!

as for powering the pi, in this particular case we will be renting a vehicle for the long trip - so i really just want something portable and don't want to muck about with the vehicle wiring.  this will definitely come into play when i (hopefully) work on a permanent solution for our family vehicle.